Menu and contact information for the 2013 Spring Restaurant Week.
— ∮∮∮ —
- White bean soup— With house made Tasso ham.
- Potato & leek soup— With pickled ramps.
- Local Manakintowne greens salad— With dates, almonds, grapes & Champagne vinaigrette.
- Rappahannock curry-fried oysters— Served over a cucumber mint raita & garnished with pickled veggies.
- P.E.I. Mussels— Sautéed with Surry sausage, garlic, white wine, & butter, topped with pecorino cheese & grilled toast.
- Smoked North Carolina trout— Served chilled over watercress & red quinoa salad, topped with cucumber air.
- Roasted chicken breast— Served over barley risotto, baby carrots, toasted pistachios & whole grain mustard pan sauce.
- Pork confit croquette— Over a sauté of fava beans, Jerusalem artichokes & grilled radicchio with saba & red wine jus.
- Jumbo lump crab cakes— Served with fried green tomatoes, applewood bacon, local arugula & pimento cheese.
- Local Twin Oaks tofu— Basted in ancho BBQ, with roasted cauliflower, baby leeks, fingerling chips & a huckleberry purée.
- East Coast sautéed flounder— With Israeli cous cous, local mushrooms, pea shoots & Meyer lemon aioli.
- Chocolate pâté— With fresh whipped cream.
- Crème caramel— With fresh berries.
- Trés leches–With coconut sorbet, caramel sauce & fresh fruit