Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 200 North Boulevard
— ∮∮∮ —
- Manakintowne Salad Greens — With ginger vinaigrette and purple orchids.
- P.E.I. mussels — Sautéed with Surry sausage, garlic, white wine, and butter, topped with pecorino cheese, and grilled toast.
- Rappahannock fried oysters — Served over a cucumber mint raita and garnished with pickled veggies.
- Salmon tartare — With avocado and yuzu kosho.
- Tuscan kale and potato soup — With homemade lamb sausage.
- Mole braised beef short ribs — Served over a warm radicchio and grilled polenta salad.
- Grilled quai — Over Surry sausage and scallion bread pudding, with roasted butternut squash purée and maple glaze.
- Kung Pao tofu — Spicy stir-fry of Twin Oaks tofu, Chinese peppercorns, baby corn, and red bell pepper over jasmine rice.
- Jumbo lump crab cake — On celery root, bacon, and potato hash, topped with apple-horseradish slaw.
- Braised squid — Served in a San Marzano tomato broth with Calabrian chilies, fried basil, and squid ink risotto cake.
- Soba noodle salad — With edamame, carrot ribbons, cabbage, and cilantro, all tossed with sesame vinaigrette.
- Chocolate pots de crème — With sweet potato churros.
- Cinnamon panna cotta — With caramel apple sauce.
- Molasses gingerbread cake — With lemon syrup and pumpkin ice cream.