It’s not even Christmas yet, but it’s time to start planning for New Years. Carytown’s New Years Eve extravaganza is back this year. RVAMag and the Carytown merchants are looking to top last year’s extremely successful event, which drew more than 3,000 people. Things will kick off with live music starting at 8pm on Monday, December 31st Some sweet […]
It’s not even Christmas yet, but it’s time to start planning for New Years.
- Things will kick off with live music starting at 8pm on Monday, December 31st
- Some sweet musical acts are lined up, including NO BS Brass Band
- Parking will be available at U of R stadium with shuttles running to Carytown
- Cary Court will be converted into a giant bar, covered by a tent and flowing with alcohol (max 500 people inside). BUT, it’s $50 to get inside. The rest of the areas will be alcohol free, so you’ll have to hop into one of the Carytown establishments to imbibe.
- The Virginia Lottery will be announcing 4 $1 MM winners at 11:15 – how crazy is that!
- Just remember, the ball rises, not drops, over Carytown