Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 2525 West Main Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Lamb chops — With roasted pepper Greek yogurt sauce, braised fennel, cabbage
- Carrot salad — Topped with blood orange balsamic reduction.
- Arugula and radicchio salad — With cannellini, sliced apple, toasted pistachios, crispy leeks with red wine mustard vinaigrette.
- Roasted acorn squash soup — With yellow curried pumpkin seeds.
- Mushroom and sage risotto — With shiitake and oyster mushrooms, turnips, leeks, and crispy prosciutto. Risotto can also be prepared as a vegetarian option.
- Maple spiced ribeye — With brussel sprouts, butternut squash, chorizo sausage, and chipotle sweet potato mash.
- Lobster with linguini — Chives, lump crab, brandy cream sauce.
- Mustard braised short rib — Bacon collard greens, parmesan roasted potatoes.
- Pan roasted grouper — Sweet potato hash, grilled asparagus, with a bourbon apple cider vinaigrette.
- Pumpkin cranberry cheesecake — Shaved dark chocolate and ginger vanilla sauce.
- Roys chocolate cream pie — With cardamom whipped cream.