Over 60 films from 20 countries all in our city.
The Richmond International Film Festival features over 60 films from 20 countries that range in topic from VCU basketball (Unbelievable is Believable Here) to an Azerbaijan coffin maker (Die Schaukel Des Sargmachers). If you can’t find a film for your tastes your not looking very hard.
Most films are followed by a panel after the screening. Full Schedule Here
The festival runs from February 27th to March 2nd, primarily at the Byrd Theatre but screenings and events also step out of the venerable theater.
Your ticket options are varied depending on how many films and panels you’re interested in attended.
- Individual Screening General Admission $10
- Individual Screening Seniors (55+) & Students $7
- Individual Screening & Panel Event $12
- Daily Pass (All General Admission screenings for any one day of your choosing): $35
- VIP Full 4 Day Festival Pass (Includes all 65+ screenings over the four days, panels, Q&As, mixers, music showcases, Red Carpet Awards tickets, and more): $225