July has MUCH more to offer than fireworks…like beer and tomatoes!
Original — July 3, 2014
Enjoy live music, rides, games, petting zoo, over 200 vendors, delicious tomato dishes, and more at this free, family-friendly event.
- Saturday, July 12th • 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Pole Green Park • 8996 Pole Green Park Lane • Mechanicsville
Breweries from across the country will be in Richmond to showcase over 200 craft beers during this six-day event. There are tons of events happening around the city too.
- Tuesday, July 15th – Sunday, July 20th
- Greater Richmond Convention Center
- Prices vary per day/event
This one-of-a-kind 5k trail run that includes a flat water tube across the James River. Invite friends to the after party which will include beer from Hardywood and grub from local food trucks.
- Saturday, July 26th • 2:30 PM
- Historic Tredegar • 500 Tredegar Street
- $40 registration fee
Where your brightest whites and prepare to get doused in color. “Graffiti Zones” will be scattered throughout the course where staff will cover you in color. It’s a great way to get some exercise (and brighten up your day).
- Saturday, July 26th • Waves start between 9:00 – 10:00 AM
- Colonial Downs • 10515 Colonial Downs Parkway • New Kent
- $45 – $55
photo by St0rmz
— ∮∮∮ —
Check out our 4th of July guide for additional information.