Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 11800 West Broad Street
- Avocado-roasted beets-boondi kachumber–With Himalayan pink salt, lime, and mango powder.
- Cut mirchi ka bhoona–With battered chili pepper, “fry masala”, and spiced tomato-garlic chutney.
- Tawa shrimp–With gigande beans, green mango raita, and bhatura strips.
- Apricot-chipotle chicken tikka–With tomato-garlic chutney and ajwaini vinaigrette greens.
- Seafood caldin–Shrimp, crab, salmon, and lemon-chive rice.
- Manglorean-style chicken curry–With pineapple-corn-green pepper pulao.
- Lamb chettinadu–With coconut-star anise rice.
- Mumbai-style “pav bhaji”–With market vegetables, pav bhaji masala, and spiced pao.
- Blueberry-ginger kulfi–With rose petal sugar.
- Cake/pie of the day–Please ask your server for days selection.