Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1719 East Franklin Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- New potatoes, asparagus, pickled spring onion and arugula salad–With a whole grain mustard vinaigrette.
- Chilled sugarsnap pea soup–With Virginia crabmeat finished with a meyer lemon froth.
- Fried green tomatoes–Served with peppadew aioli.
- Ringer farms mixed spring lettuces–Firefly Farms black and blue cheese, shaved fennel, watermelon radish, and a citrus vinaigrette.
- Julep’s shrimp and grits–Jumbo shrimp served over Wade’s Mill white cheddar grits, finished with grilled andouille sausage, onions, peppers, tomato, and spinach in a shrimp broth.
- Chipotle mac and cheese–With grilled asparagus, spinach, and caramelized vidalia onions.
- Grilled flat iron steak–Served with roasted new potatoes and asparagus finished with a local merlot vinegar and thyme cream (prepared medium-rare).
- Pan seared Chesapeake black bass–with sweet pea risotto, wilted swiss chard, and a meyer lemon beurre blanc.
- Sweet tea brined pork chop–With a warm grilled corn and avocado salad served with brown butter spoon bread and finished with a bacon bourbon jus.
- Mint Julep Sorbet
- Coconut Cake
- Isabel Natural Goat Cheese Custard–With mixed peppercorn and white wine poached pear.