Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1409 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
Choose three starters, or one starter and one entree
- Soup of the Day
- Kale Caesar Salad — Caesar dressing, white anchovy, croutons, parmesan, balsamic syrup.
- Roasted Beet Salad With arugula, goat cheese, spiced pecans, shallot-apricot vinaigrette.
- Grilled Shrimp Brochettes — Tossed in pecorino and herbs served with chilie lime aioli.
- Olive Oil Poached Tuna — With baby potatoes, soft cooked egg, lemon, garlic fresh dill.
- Pan Roasted Mussels and Clams — With spicy smoked paprika broth, grilled focaccia.
- Octopus Santorini — Grilled octopus, marinated onions, capers, and a yellow split pea puree.
- Lamb Shank — Pulled braised lamb, soft polenta, red wine reduction.
- Duck Flatbread — With fig, parmesan, arugula, roasted shallot-garlic oil.
- Lemon and Herb Grilled Quail — Over vermouth scented celery root puree.
- Saffron Risotto — With dried tomatoes, dates and pistachios.
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts — With smoked ham hock and red wine reduction.
- Roasted Cauliflower — With lemon, capers, and parmesan broth.
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp — Wrapped in applewood bacon over herb risotto and a spicy tomato broth.
- Walnut Crusted Salmon — With baby red potatoes, roasted carrots, and caramelized shallots with Dijon cream.
- Mediterranean Pasta smoked chicken — With roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, roasted garlic, and white wine sauce.
- Grilled Hangar Steak — With baby potatoes, arugula, balsamic reduction, crispy mushrooms, and gorgonzola cream.
- Crispy Eggplant Napoleon — Layered and baked with artichokes, peppers, zucchini, garlic, and mornay with basil pesto.
- Crème Breulee Du Jour
- Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Truffles