Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 9220 John Tyler Memorial Hwy
— ∮∮∮ —
- English pea soup–With jumbo lump crab.
- Fried oysters–With Edward’s Bacon Aioli.
- Smoked pork rillette–With pickled vegetables, peach mostrada, and sea salt toast
- Spring lettuces–With apples, toasted walnuts, goat cheese, and raspberry vinaigrette
- Eastern shore crabcakes–With ragout of sweet corn and Virginia ham.
- Bacon-wrapped meatloaf of lamb, veal, and pork–With marsala gravy.
- Grilled church tenderloin steak “pot-pie”–Wild mushrooms, English peas, fingerling potatoes, truffle sauce, puff pastry.
- Pan-roasted duck breast –Cherry-plum gastrique, duck fat taters, rendereed skin.
- Jambalaya of shrimp, surry sausage, and chicken–With crispy fried okra and basmati rice.
- Pan-seared halibut–With asparagus, shiitakes, leek flowers, and red pepper sauce.
- Champagne-poppyseed “Hooch Cake”–With berries and cream.
- Bourbon-pecan bread pudding–With Jack Daniel’s butter glaze.
- Ghiradelli chocolate brownie sundae
- Key lime tart–With chantilly cream and spiced graham cracker crust.