Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2525 West Main Street
- Shrimp and calamari–With tomato, feta, capers, lemon with grilled pita.
- Lamb chops fresh–With oregano, quick pickled onion, lemon, ground lamb or pork, shrimp, clams, mussels onion, poblano and habanero peppers, white wine tomato broth.
- Rock shrimp and fava bean salad–With chilled asparagus, fire roasted tomato and bacon vinaigrette, and cold cilantro.
- Okra–With tomatoes, feta, basil oil mixed greens kalamata, spring onion, tomato, marinated artichoke, bulgar wheat, feta.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Rockfish–With crispy skin, olive, artichoke, scallop ceviche, jicama slaw, avocado purée.
- Chimichurri rubbed ribeye— With roasted new potatoes and spring onion, poblano, garlic, and parsley.
- 1/2 rack of lamb–Seared on grill, with roasted with potatoes, okra, artichoke, basil, lemon, tomatoes, and grilled white asparagus.
- Roasted chicken–With siracha honey glaze over Asian slaw, braised bok choy, squidgreen olives, orzo, tomato sauce, with fried artichokes and focaccia.
- Pan fried soft shell crabs–With white wine feta butter sauce, roasted basil new potatoes, and white asparagus.
- White cheddar risotto–With tomato, kalamata, onion, artichoke, caper, lemon over asiago with potato, fresh green beans, zucchini, oyster mushroom, tomato sauce, feta.
- Greek yogurt cheesecake–With raspberry mint sauce.
- Tahini chocolate mousse–With toasted sesame seeds, fresh strawberries.