Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 1409 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
Choice of 3 starters or 1 starter and 1 entrée
- Shrimp bisque
- Caesar salad — Caesar dressing, white anchovy, croutons, parmesan, balsamic syrup.
- Roasted beet salad — Spinach, goat cheese, spiced pecans, shallot-apricot vinaigrette.
- Crab stuffed shrimp — Served with chili lime aioli.
- Olive oil poached tuna — Baby potatoes, soft cooked egg, lemon, garlic, fresh dill.
- Pan roasted mussels and clams — Spicy smoked paprika broth, grilled focaccia.
- Date fritters — With pepper jelly.
- Lamb shank — Pulled braised lamb, soft polenta, red wine reduction.
- Duck flatbread — Fig, parmesan, arugula, roasted shallot-garlic oil.
- Braised pork belly — Sherry apple glazed with herb scented cannellini beans.
- Butternut squash risotto With saffron, currants, and spiced pumpkin seeds.
- Crispy brussel sprouts — Smoked ham hock and red wine reduction.
- Mushroom bruchetta — House made mozzarella, grilled focaccia, and balsamic reduction.
- Crispy skinned rockfish — Cauliflower polenta, braised cipollini onions, and romesco sauce.
- Seafood fieuda — Spanish stew with toasted cappellini, clams, mussels, shrimp, rockfish, and squid.
- Seared hangar steak — Applewood bacon, red skinned mashed potatoes, garlic almond broccolini, fig-balsamic demi glace.
- Crispy half chicken — Roasted fingerling potatoes, celery root, carrots, shallots, thyme, and lemon pan sauce.
- Wild mushroom parapadelle — Shiitake, oyster, and porcini mushrooms, fresh herbs and parmesan butter sauce.
- Crème brulee
- Chocolate mousse — With sea salt caramel chocolate truffles.