This week: Rappahannock gets featured in the second national magazine in as many weeks, a number of popup restaurant events are going on around town, and Dinner in the Field is back. Plus, details on the Scott’s Addition Pumpkin Festival and a new restaurant at Rocketts Landing. All this and more!
Finally, a case for highways.
Top StoriesRead more top stories »
This local news is provided by our network of community news sites. Be sure to check out the one in your neighborhood. Don’t know which one to call home? Check out our network landing page!
YesterdayRead more community news »
- Aaron on House might be heading to Linear Park
- Lee on Day #084: The case for highways
- leelabradley on Age restrictions at Barker Field cause disputes among neighbors
- Aaron Williams on Day #037: Turn Cary Street and Main Street into two-way streets
- Boz on The Video Fan building up for lease, Kickstarter in the works to save the spot
- amen k. on Style Weekly dines at Mom’s Siam 2
- scott on New venue in basement of Altria Theater opening next month
- Dean on New venue in basement of Altria Theater opening next month
- Jsmith on Roller derby nonprofit gives RVA first junior league
- joe on What to expect: Putting together the pieces of VCU